1 – INTRODUCTION
1.1 – Commitment to your privacy
São José dos Campos Technology Park is committed to protecting your privacy. See below some of the principles that guide this Policy:
- The collected data will not be transferred, sold, rented or disclosed in a different way than indicated in this Policy;
- The smallest possible amount of data will be collected – that is, only those necessary to meet the purposes described here;
- When any personal data is no longer needed and there is no legal obligation to store it, it must be deleted, destroyed or anonymized.
1.2 – Legal bases
- Consent: we use consent to legitimize the processing of personal data in processes that the data subject can choose to perform or not perform a certain procedure or service.
- Compliance with legal or regulatory obligation: we use this legal basis to comply with legal, regulatory provisions applicable to individuals and civil or corporate societies.
- Service provision proposals or contracts: for processes related to service provision.
- Legitimate interest: to support services that are of interest to our customers or to carry out activities to promote the São José dos Campos Technology Park.
2. WHAT DATA WE USE
2.1 – On the São José dos Campos Technology Park website
2.2 – In the São José dos Campos Technology Park operations
The personal data collected in the operations of the São José dos Campos Technology Park are mainly aimed at compliance with legal or regulatory obligations by the controller. Professional Information: Business Phone, Business Email and Business Cell Phone.
2.3 – Purpose of data collection and treatment
The collected data are treated for the following purposes:
- To grant access to our services or contact us to respond to your request;
- Understand the expectations, desires and interests of users, aiming to improve our services and products and even create products and services;
- For the development and improvement of our communication methods, services and website features;
- Analysis of visitor navigation on the São José dos Campos Technology Park website;
- To identify business opportunities;
- For specific studies of the client’s interest;
- In order to comply with the applicable legislation in force and answer the demands of inspection agencies;
- Sending invitations, surveys and various communications;
- Registration of visitors;
- Sending content to our current and potential customers, offer services, initiatives and benefits, through email marketing platforms or other communications.
If we ever intend to use your personal data for any other purpose that is not described here, we will ask for your consent before proceeding, unless it is to fulfill a legal obligation or to serve our legitimate interests, such as conducting internal investigations, preventing fraud, and other illegalities in our system.
3. HOW PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED
3.1 – Cookies
A cookie is a small text file that contains a unique identification tag that is stored by the browser through a website. In this file, various information can be stored, from the pages visited to the data provided voluntarily to the site.
Usually cookies are deleted from the system when you leave the site, but in some cases, these identification files can remain to remember your preferences when you log in again.
By leaving a comment on the website, you can choose to save your name, email and website in cookies. This is for your comfort, so you will not have to fill in your details again when you make another comment. These cookies last for a year.
In some cases, we may also use trusted cookies provided by third parties, such as:
- Google Analytics: one of the most reliable navigation analysis solutions out there, to help you understand how you use the site and how we can improve it. They can monitor how long you browse the site of the São José dos Campos Technology Park and which pages are visited, helping us to make the content more attractive and make improvements in the structure.
- Google Ads: From the navigation tracked by Google Analytics, the Google advertising tool can use this data to show you more relevant ads.
We may also use social media buttons and / or plug-ins that allow you to connect with your social networks in a variety of ways. In order for them to work, social media sites (such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.) must include cookies through our site.
4. WITH WHOM WE SHARE THE DATA
According to your consent, you agree that we may share your data with business partners, such as:
- Third parties that provide services related to our operations (for example those that provide us with technological solutions for cloud storage services, big data consultancy, marketing agencies and consultancy for commercial and statistical analysis of data).
- São José dos Campos Technology Park always evaluates the technological infrastructure of its suppliers, always looking for evidence and contractual bases that safeguard the security and confidentiality of its customers’ information.
- Public bodies, regulatory agencies, autarchies, or even notary offices by virtue of applicable law or regulation.
We will only transfer your personal data to countries or international organizations that provide a degree of protection like that provided for in Brazilian law, or to companies that contractually undertake to adopt a degree of protection similar to that provided for in Brazilian law.
5. HOW WE WILL KEEP DATA SECURE
São José dos Campos Technology Park invests in resources to protect your personal data from malicious or unauthorized third parties. We have adopted appropriate security measures to protect ourselves against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
These measures include internal analysis of our data collection, storage and processing practices, staff training, confidentiality contracts, transparency through practices, appropriate policies and communication channels available to any data subject, structure of access permissions systems and information and system audit resources.
6. RETENTIONS OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
The personal data indicated above will be kept in our system as long as necessary to comply with the purposes described, as long as there is a contractual relationship between São José dos Campos Technology Park and the data owner or client. After the termination of this relationship, they will be maintained for the time necessary to fulfill legal obligations or exercise rights.
Once the purpose of the processing of personal data has been fulfilled, the information will be returned to the entity’s legal representative, discarded or anonymized.
When you access your account on the website, we also create several cookies to save your account data and your screen display choices. Login cookies are kept for two days and screen option cookies for one year. If you select “Remember me”, your access will be maintained for two weeks. If you log out of your account, login cookies will be removed.
7. SERVICE CHANNELS
8. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY